It’s Leap Day and a fitting day to talk about my recent leap into public speaking. I had the honor and pleasure of speaking at the Plastics News Executive Forum that was held a couple weeks ago in Naples, FL. The Conference was attended by 200+ leaders (CEO and Presidents) within the plastics industry. I spoke about the latest developments in marketing, 5 target areas you can take advantage of with a limited budget, and how the digital marketing tools that are now available have made being in marketing so exciting over the last 5 years.
The 5 areas I covered were:
1) The new website designs and platforms that allow clients to be their own content marketing champions by being able to update content easily themselves.
2) The ways you can take advantage of social media to nurture your client and prospect relationships.
3) How to save money on printing brochures and other literature.
4) The power of PR and how to take advantage of this opportunity to share your company news and developments with the press.
5) Email marketing and how the analytics tools that allow you track open, click through and conversion rates help you to craft messages that speak to your audience and prompt action.
It was an excellent conference and I learned a lot by being a part of it. If you are interested in learning more about these areas or would like a copy of my presentation just email me at email@example.com
Read about my presentation here.
I’ll be speaking next at the Marketing Summit held just outside of Chicago in May (and maybe one of these days I wont feel so darn nervous about getting in front of hundreds of people!)
I plan to do a bit more leaping into my blogs as well – and will create posts about each of these 5 areas in the coming months. Stay tuned!